FotoFeed is a photoblog. I post a different image almost every day from northern New Mexico or elsewhere. I started with a simple Nikon digital, then moved to a Pentax *istDs digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) 6.1 megapixel beauty with two lenses: the one that came with it, an 18-55mm, and a small Pentax telephoto lens, 55-200mm. My newest camera is a Pentax K-s (another DSLR). I use the same lenses plus a new 55-300mm beauty. I’ve been doing taking pictures and posting them at FotoFeed for over 10 years. The image below, for example, is from January, 2002 in San Cristobal, New Mexico.
How to Navigate This Site
• FotoFeed features almost 3,000 images, and you can view almost ALL of them sequentially, backwards or forwards . The current WordPress site goes back to June 14, 2009. On that page is a link to the last page of the preceding site, which goes all the way back to December 15, 2001.
• To see all photos starting from the present, just hit the “Previous Entries” or “Previous Post” links and work your way back.
• Unfortunately, you can’t go forward from the oldest page (12-1-2001). But you can go from forward starting from January 5, 2006. From the preceding page, however, you can only go backwards to the beginning. Confusing, I know.
• The Photos by Category, Archives, and Search FotoFeed menus only apply to the current site, going back to June 14, 2009, but you can find all kinds of interesting things.
• You can also use the Sitemap pages to search for photos at the current site by category and titles in a list format. Try it!
Other JHF Sites
FotoFeed runs on the WordPress platform using the highly customizable Thesis Theme by Chris Pearson.